10 links Monday

Credit : deathtothestockphoto.com

I won't lie here, the idea for a link roundup came up when I realised how little time I had now that I work a full time job and that winter is upon us. I don't have much time in the morning, and when I come home at night the sun is down and I can't use natural light to take pictures. Plus, lets be honest, after work the only thing I want to do is sit on the couch, eat chips (I try not to do that too often, but I definitely failed this week) and watch Dr Who (we just started the serie a month and a half ago and are farther in than we should admit).

So I found something that was working for me. And in the end, I really enjoyed putting this list together! And there is definitely more to come!


World Of Wanderlust - Creating a Creative Space
World of wanderlust is a great blog all around, but I definitely enjoyed this one post because keeping a creative friendly space in my apartment is something I struggle with lately.

And Then We Saved
I just found this blog a few minutes ago, but it had to make the list. I don't have a lot of deaths myself (something I am really grateful about) but I know lots of people do. And even if I don't have a lot of diets, I'll be honest, I'm going through a rough path money wise right now and I can use all the tips I can find on money saving.

Essie Button - Health and Fitness journey
Essie Button recently released a video about her fitness journey. Compare to other blogpost or video talking about fitness that I watched before, she focused more about how she was and how she felt before and after starting to eat healthy and exercise. I could really see myself in much of what she says. I had a really bad day that day, and lets be real, I cried a bunch, even if I'm pretty sure this is not the reaction she intended while making this video.

Butter and Brioche - Chocolate Hazelnut Pull Apart Brioche
I am definitely trying this over the weekend, it seems so good! (right after talking about health and fitness. Good job!)

Give Me Some Oven - Shooting Setup
Even if I've been taking pictures for a while now, I still have some trouble. Taking pictures for fun when you have the time is one thing, trying to fit blog photos in your schedule is another. Even if this post is not exactly what I need for my scheduling problems (not even talking about winter light here!) it still helped me with tips on indoor photo and diy home studio.

My Lips Care & Story
Shameless self promotion! I am really happy with this one blog post. I had the idea for quite a while on the back of my head and just waited for the right time. And I'm happy about the way it turned out!

Sugar And Cloth - DIY Hanging Diamond
I actually tried to do something similar a few months back, using wooden sticks. It was a total fail, but this idea is kind if genius!

6th Street Design School - DIY Octopus Art
Such a good and cheap idea! I actually this one Yellow Submarine shower curtain that would look kindda good as a wall art...

Rachel Whitehurst - Mental Health Update
This is the video where Rachel talked about her anxiety and depression. I use to suffer from anxiety myself, definitely still do sometimes, but it is way better than it use to be. This video took me back in that time, but not in a bad way. I think it was a good video, worth sharing. I do think it can help some people out there : go watch it, she talks about it better than I do!

Allison Anderson - Fall TV Series Recommendations
When you manly follow one specific subject, no matter how much you love it, it's nice to see something different once in a while. On my blogloving feed I pretty much only have beauty and food blog, with the occasional fashion or decor ones. But when I saw a blog post pop talking about TV shows, I was genuinely excited. I may not agree on every show (no one has the exact same tastes) but it was so nice to see someone try something a little more out of their field!


That is all for my first 10 links. I need to find a clever title for theses.

So what do you think? Did you find any of theses links helpful? What are your favorite links lately?

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment