Birthday Makeup Picks

Gendots Birthday Makeup Picks : L'Oreal, Josie Maran, Annabelle, Rimmel, Nyx, Revlon, essence, the Body Shop


Yesterday was my birthday. I did not do a lot, I got sushi and cake with my boyfriend. On Sunday I had a late dinner and beer with friends. And that is pretty much the extent of activities I had for my birthday. But that's fine, I never been one to do big parties anyway. I got great gifts from my boyfriend and parents too. A lot of pampering will happen if I want to use all those l'Occitane and BodyShop products.

Of course, I kinda planned my make up ahead and had to do a blog post about it. Because that is what bloggers do, right?


So here are the products I used:

  • The Body Shop All-in-one Instablur
  • L'Oréal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup in N1-2
  • Rimmel SunShimmer Maxi Bronzer
  • Annabelle Cosmetics Marie-Mai Multi-Colour Blush
  • Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer
  • NYX Eyeshadow Palette in 10 Colour Mysterious Brown Eyes
  • Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
  • Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain in Honey

3 comments :

  1. Happy belated birthday, Geneviève! I'm glad to hear you had a great time. I swear by that Rimmel bronzer, it's the best in the drugstore. I look forward to hearing about the L'Occitane treats! :-)

    Gil | Nosegasm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gil! The L'Occitane treats are great and I'm definitely going to talk more about them soon!

      Delete
  2. Happy Belated birthday!! I'm sure you looked gorgeous! That Anabelle blush is so pretty! I've never tried that brand, but I always love to see brands that we can't get in the US. The eyeshadow palette is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete