Cider & Ungava Gin Cocktail



I don't know about you, but for me hot summer days like we had this weekend really make me want to have a nice cocktail under an umbrella by the pool. I don't have a pool, or an umbrella, but I can still manage to mix up a refreshing drink.

The people at Ungava were nice enough to send me a bottle of their gin. And it is good. It is made of indigenous Canadian herbs and plants which really give it something unique.

So here is the cocktail I made this weekend on Friday night to celebrate our day off.



  • 1 oz Cider or apple juice
  • 1 oz Ungava Prenium Gin
  • 2 oz Sprite or enough to fill your glass
  • Lots of ice
  • A slice of lemon zest

Shake the cider, gin and ice in a mason jar, add the sprite. Curl the lemon zest and add it to the drink.




I hope you enjoy the summer as much as I do!

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment