After a long week...





I've been so tired this last week. I feel like I had appointment on top of appointment for the last months and I just want it to stop so I can have some time to relax.

I had to take Astrid, my cat, to the vet because she needed to have a tooth removed. Even if it wasn't as much of a big deal as Augustus, my other cat, surgery last year, I was still worried, but everything went fine.

So, yeah, I needed an evening to myself to relax.

BVSpas Sugar Scrub in Grapefruit
This felt so good on my skin. It scrubs really well, but yet is not too abrasive. The smell is amazing and really fresh which makes it perfect for those hot summer days. My skin now feels really smooth and it didn't dried it out. It is made with Safflower Seed Oil, Olive Oil and Jojoba Oil, so this is obviously why my skin feels so good!

The BodyShop Warming Mineal Mask
I bought this one recently and I am really happy with it. It smells good. The fact that it is heating really makes me feel like it actually works at cleaning my pores.

BVSpas Body Butter in Grapefruit*
It is thick, moisturizing and smells amazing. It is basically all I want from a body butter. With ingredients like Cocoa Seed Butter, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil, its moisturizing capabilities, to me, compares to the body shop body butters, which I think is amazing.

Bath&Body Works Candle in Watermelon Lemonade
What is a long bath without burning a candles? I especially love this one. It smells like watermelon bubble gum and takes me back to my childhood.


InténsivEyes Cucumber Under-Eyes Pad
I love these eye sheet mask. It feels fresh and let my under eye feel really soft.

I feel much better now and I am ready to start this new week and be as productive as I can be.

1 comment :

  1. These sound like fantastic summer scents! I havent bought a candle for a while but might load up during their sale!

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete