3 Thing I'm Loving Right Now



It's been a long time since I've done some sort of favorite post so I thought it was time to share a few things I'm loving right now. I'm keeping it simple, only three items. One make up, one skincare and one thing to eat. I could argue I'm trying to be a more monimalistic person, which is true, but really I just haven't been keeping track of products I've enjoyed in the last months.

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Cushion foundation*

I've recived this one a few weeks ago and have been using it nonstop since. It's super high coverage but doesn't look too fake on the skin (Exept between my brows, but for some reason everything look weird there. Fortunately my glasses kinda hide it). An other big selling point for me is that it is super easy to apply because of the cusion. No mess or leftover foundation on my hand. This is a big plus on busy weekday mornings. I recived two shades (110 and 90) which are on the light side. I can easily get away with 110 with a little bit of bronzer. 90 on the other hand is way too light for my skin (hint hint pale girls, you'll probably find your match here) BUT I've been usung it as conceler and it's been working really well to brighten my undereye area. So yes, I would recomment it.

F.A.B. Ultra Repair Cream

I love this. My face usually get so dry, especially in the winter. But with this, my skin stayed smooth and moisturized all the time. It is only a sample, but it's been lasting a couple months now and I'm definitely making a trip to Sephora as soon as it runs out. I though it was a face cream but as I'm researching it I see it is a "head-to-toe" moisturizer. Not that it really change the way I feel about it.

Sunflower Seed Butter

What can I say about this delicious spread? It taste so much better than peanut butter. I know, that's a big statement, but I stand by it. Since I triyed SFSB (we're so intimate now that I've gave it a nickname) a few months ago in Bulk Barn I've already converted three persons that now eat it all the time too. It's smooth and tasty and a bit salty and sweet. Try it, you'll thank me later.

I'd like to know what you've been loving lately (and spend all my money on trying it). Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week!

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment