Refreshing Raspberry-Citrus Cocktail



I don't know about you, but I’m crossing my finger for summer to be here as soon as possible. This winter was a really unusual one where I was feeling unmotivated about pretty much everything. Now that we just turned the page on march I’m definitely ready to spend some time outside, wear shorts and dresses, take long walks just because I feel like it and take drinks on the patio while the sun goes down.

That’s why today I am sharing this summer appropriate cocktail recipe. With the citrus and berry flavours and a lot of ice I feel like this is going to be super refreshing for those hot summer days. (Go to the end of the post for the recipe) 

On another note, I decided to post only every two weeks for a while. Like I said at the beginning of this post I’ve been really unmotivated all winter and I feel like I am behind in my blog, my other projects and my apartment maintaining. I also started to work on a big redesign for the blog. You might have realized I’ve changed my logo a few months ago. This was the first step of a big project. I started to design a more professional looking website and plan to move away from blogger and toward something that gives me more creative freedom. I have a lot of idea but right now not much time to do any of it. That is why I think posting every two weeks instead of every week is the logical choice for me. At least until I feel like my to-do list is getting shorter. But I’m so excited for all the changes I’m planning! I’ll also talk more about my new side project in two weeks and there might be something for you so stay tuned! 



Recipe 
1 oz Gin
1 oz Triple Sec
¼ cup frozen raspberries
1 can of San Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa flavour (Blood Orange)
Lots of ice 
Add the raspberries and maple syrup to the bottom of the glass and try to mash it together as much as you can. Add the gin and triple sec. Fill the glass with ice. Add the fizzy water on top. Drink! 

I hope you will enjoy this drink! I will definitely sip a few while I’m working on all those project I’ve been talking about. 


*The idea for this blog post comes from For The Love Of Cocktail, a mixology event happening this spring in Las Vegas that doubles as a breast cancer fundraiser.

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment