The Gendots Shop!



Hey! Hi! How are you? I am very excited today as I am starting a new project I’ve been working on for months! I’m opening an Etsy Shop where I am selling logos and printables (and planning to add more diversity later. I’m working on a few blog templates at the moment). If you didn’t know, my actual job is as a graphic designer, so I should know what I’m talking about. ;)

It is a project I’ve been thinking about for years. Literally years. I thought about it for (probably) the first time back when my boyfriend and I moved in together. That was 5 years ago. But I’m a procrastinator, so I never came around to actually do it. But I decided 2017 was going to be the year I get shit done. At first, I wanted to open my
Etsy

boutique in early January, but endless computer issues made it impossible. Also, maybe, you know, I’ve been procrastinating a little bit. Whatever, I’m doing it now and it didn’t take me all year so I’ll call this one a win. I am very hopeful for this new adventure to go somewhere good. I’m hoping to be successful, and to eventually be able to make this (plus regular freelance) a full time job. 

Ah! That’s kind of a big statement! But I love working from home! (I’ve (kinda) done it before and it was amazing -- except the part where I didn't have enough work to make a living). One of the things that makes working from home really cool? No commute! Right now I’m spending 2 hours a day going to and coming back from work. 2 whole hours! I could do so much in 2 hours! 

Anyway, I digress. Even if this is in part about my hopes and aspirations, it isn't really supposed to be an ode to working from home. 



Here is a preview of the shop and of a few designs I’m selling. So far, there is 15 logo designs and 13 printable art pieces online. I'll be adding more in the next months, but I think it’s a pretty good start. The logos are for sale at $45CAN and the printables are $8CAN. 




But there one more thing! I’m also giving away a free printable art piece for you to download!
Just CLICK HERE

So what do you think? Do you like the designs? I hope this new adventure goes well!

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment