5 Items On My Thifting Wishlist



It's probably not secret by now that I love thrifting. I don't remember the last time I went to a "normal" store to shop for fun.

I usually go to thrift stores with an open mind and pretty much just grab everything. So it's no surprise that my closet is now overflowing, therefore I need to cut down on the shopping. (Or get a bigger closet? Yes? Cool! Seems logical.)

I decided to make a list of things I need want. At first glance these seams to be items that would be pretty easy to find but that exactly when you think this that you can't find said items.


1 oversized jeans jacket

I do already have a jean jacket, but it's not oversized. It's actually on the small side and I can't fit any thick shirts/sweaters underneath.

2 Chambray shirt

I find button down to be a little tricky. My upper arm is on the bigger side and tend not to fit shirts that would otherwise be the right size. I need to keep on looking.

3 Band tee / graphic tee

They're pretty trendy right now but I don't want to get it from a band I don't know/don't like. I did get a Nirvana one a while back and it's nice, but it doesn't look vintage enough for my taste.

4 checkered pants

I see these everywhere online! But I can't find the right fit anywhere... The ones I find usually have wider legs then these trendy ones. I did buy a pair that I want to modify to make them look right, but I don't have a sewing machine yet.

5 suede skirt with buttons

This one I have little hope I will ever find because it's so specific but one can always dream.

What's on your "to buy" list?

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment