BLT Spring Rolls Recipe



I love to make spring rolls with whatever is leftover in my fridge. I think most of the time it end up looking more appealing than a simple sandwich and it's just as easy to make.

Even if I like the classic roll, one thing I love to add in it is cheese. I know, weird, but cheese is good in everything! And while I’m at it, if I add cheese, why wouldn't I add more non-traditional element to it? That's what I tried to do here. I had a bunch of ideas for it (like a nachos filled spring roll. Wouldn’t that be great?). But I opted for something with bacon in it. For obvious reasons. So here's my BLT spring roll recipe!


What you'll need:
  • Rice sheets
  • Cheese cheddar
  • Bacon
  • Lettuce

Instructions:
  1. Soak the rice sheet in water to soften them and place them on your working station.
  2. Place the rest of the ingredients on the sheets.
  3. Fold the two ends of the sheet on the filling.
  4. Take the unfolded side of the sheet closest to you and roll it over until it's tightly closed.


0 commentaires :

Post a Comment