Cheetah Print Skirt And Getting Out Of My Comfort Zone



As I’m writing these line my closet is a complete mess. When we moved to our new apartment I haven’t realized how the closet was way smaller than the one I had in the old apartment. Everything else in our new place has more storage place, but closet space is definitely challenging. I created a brand new closet area in our bedroom but it is yet to be organized. I’ll probably do a whole post about this DIY closet in the near future but that’s not what I’m here to talk about today.

Lately I’ve been trying to get out of my comfort zone with my style. It’s been challenging because of the whole closet situation, it’s just hard to see what I have when everything is just piled up on top the the dresser 🤷

I bought that cheetah print skirt a few weeks back and it just seemed like the perfect piece to get out of that dreaded comfort zone. I got it from Renaissance, a chaine of thrift stores in the Montréal area and I paid it 7,50$. I love Renaissance because they have fix pricing for different categories of clothes and it tends to be cheaper than other stores I visit.

The Nirvana shirt was also bought from Renaissance but is originally from H&M. I paid it 5,50$. The leather jacket I bought a long time ago in the Smart Set liquidation sales before they closed and if I remember correctly it was around 30$. I’m not sure where my scarf came from but I had it for a while. Shoes are from Nike liquidation store a few years ago. It was around 35$. My glasses are from Zenni Optical for 19$ and are still on their website.

I’m still getting used to taking outfit pictures and to be honest it is very challenging! (Thanks to my friend Linda for taking the photos!) I’m sure I’ll get more comfortable over time but in the meantime if you’d have any tips for me it would be greatly appreciated!






0 commentaires :

Post a Comment