Cilantro and Cucumber Gin & Tonic



I love cocktails. I love drinking them (in moderation), I love to look at recipes and I do, to an extend, enjoy making them. What I mean by that last statement is that i do enjoy mixing a simple cocktail but when it gets too complicated I tend to get lazy. Anyone else? I guess it’s not just cocktails but also recipes in general. I hate finding a really tasty looking cocktail recipe and then looking at the ingredients only to realize I would need to buy 3 different liquors to be able to recreate it. And my mini bar is pretty well stocked, I think. And it gets expensive, too.

That’s why when I decided to work on a cocktail recipe for this post I wanted to do something really simple. Something that would not involve a fancy simple syrup that I would need to make the night before and that would only include one type of alcohol.

Gin’s my fav so I decided to go with the classic Gin Tonic and add a simple twist to it. You’ll see, it’s super simple.


Ingredients:
  • 3 sprigs of cilantro
  • 2 inch piece English cucumber thinly sliced
  • 2 ounces gin 
  • Tonic water 

Instructions:
  1. Place the cucumber and cilantro at the bottom of your glass. 
  2. Muddle with a muddling stick or the handle of a wooden spoon. Fill your glass with ice. 
  3. Pour gin over ice, top off glass with tonic and stir.


Don’t forget to leave your feedback on it below and tag me on Instagram if you make the drinks!

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment