Wishing for Spring




I don't know how the weather is where you are but here in Montreal winters are harsh. By the time March comes around it is TIME for spring to show up! While the weather have been milder in the last few weeks it is nowhere near skirt season yet. So here I am, pretending.

My sweater is thrifted. I bought it in my hometown thrift shop and it's originally from Walmart's brand George. Obviously it's nothing "prestigious" but it actually feel like it's pretty good quality.

The skirt is from Renaissance and I'm not sure what the original brand is. I had been looking for a skirt like this for a while and I was so happy when I found this. I've been seeing this type of skirt all over Instagram last summer and I'm assuming (and crossing my fingers) that it will still be in style this summer. The only things missing from it is cooler buttons. Right now they are the same red as the skirt but I'd like them to stand out a little. Maybe I'll change them to turtleshell button if I can any that'll look good with it. Also, it has pockets! Always a plus!

My boots are from Walmart. They're not the best but I really needed some mid-season boots and did not have much money to spend (and didn't have luck at the thrift stores).

I hope you've enjoyed the outfit and sorry for the mess and the box of litter in the background 🤷‍♀️






0 commentaires :

Post a Comment