Get to know me tag


It’s been a while since I post (my first and only) post on this blog. I won’t lie, I cannot say I didn’t had time to work on it. Truth is, time was about the only thing I had on my hands this summer, between ending school and not having found a job yet (which, hopefully, will change in a couple of days). The thing is, not having a routine got the best of me, I didn’t know what day we were, etc. Most people will say, when they have lots of free time, that time past by really slowly. Even if it’s now starting to feel long, my time of not having things to do really didn’t felt that bad at all. I had quite a few things to fill my time.

Anyway, here is little tag to start over, this time for good I hope.



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Depending on the lenght, it’s somewhere between wavy and curly. The shorter, the curlier. Right now it’s quite long, so I don’t have that mush curls going on, it’s really only waves.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Brown.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?  
I used to dye it myself (or by my mother) but I’m not dying it anymore.

4. How often do you wash your hair? 
Every two days. Or every day.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Mostly, I don’t do anything to my hair. But I try quite a few things, like up dos and braids. But I rarely straiten or curl it. Until last year, I used to either curl or strait every single day.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I never felt the need to go to a salon for that.

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
About once a week.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
Depends. But even now, in the summer, the polish on my toes is barely all gone. I haven’t found sandals to fit with my orthotic (haven’t found mush shoes either, to be honest, it kindda sucks)

9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
10-20 minutes, I guess.

10. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face first.

11. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
It’s been a while since I bought anything; my budget doesn’t really allow me much, since I don’t have a job yet, after finishing uni. But, I soon as I get a job and the money that comes with it, there is no doubt I will collect more that my share.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I think I whore crazy false lashes once for a Halloween costume. That’s about it.


13. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Not if I don’t do anything. But most of the time, when I went to school, I did, yes.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family?
Sometimes. Especially, this summer I didn’t have many places I had to be, so something I missed doing my make up. So even if I stayed home, I had make up on. But most of the time, I don’t

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Sure. Today I went to Canadian Tire, there was no need for make up.

16. How many high end products do you have?
None. But then again, that will change when I’ll get a job. I can’t wait to it the Sephora.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Ohhh, not enough.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Well, of course this summer I didn’t. For the last year at uni, most of my classes were in the afternoon, so I didn’t really plan anything either. And I don’t remember what I was doing for my last summer job. But I guess I will try to plan ahead.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
When I get a new one. Which probably mean twice in the last 5 years. I did bought two new handbags this winter, but they’re quite small, and for my every day use I need a little more space, so I just use them from time to time.


20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
That’s sooooo variable right now, I really cannot answer that.

21. How often or when do you work out?
I try to do a little work out every day before I shower. Try being the key word here.

22. Left-handed or right-handed?
Right.

23. How tall are you?
About 5’3.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
English, haha. That’s my foreign language, since my mother tong is French. But my boyfriend and I are planning to go live somewhere else in Canada (or maybe the US, depending) for a while (mainly so he can go to school there). So I’m trying to get better at speaking (or writing, here, obviously) English.

25. How many pets do you have?
We have two cats. A calico named Astrid and a grey tabby named Augustus.

26. How often are you on tumblr?
(You got me here; I stole this tag on tumblr) I tend to go everyday, even if I’m not that active.

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Sometimes.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I don’t keep a list. Or maybe I have some sort of list in my mind, or something.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
The part desert sand is mainly because it was winter and I was tired of the cold weather. And gold just came like that.

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
It’s an Olympus E-410.

31. How often do you clean your house?
I don’t have a house, sadly. I clean my apartment when I feel like it, a little here, a little there. So I guess every day.

32. What is your favourite colour?
Turquoise and coral.

33. Do you swear?
Sometimes.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?


Weird question. Well today I went to buy some things at a hardware store. Then I went to feed my friends cats, because they’re on holidays. Then I went to the grocery store and cooked some things for dinner. Tonight I’ll probably watch a movie with my boyfriend, if his soccer game doesn’t end too late. I’ll probably fall asleep while watching that movie.

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment