Overnight moka oat


Right now, I don’t have a job. And that means I have all morning long to prepare a good breakfast. But I don’t that won’t last. At least I really hope I will find a job soon. And I know that I’ll need some easy and fast breakfast. Maybe even something I can eat on the go while going to work.


 
And what’s better than a good coffee in the morning? The thing is, I like my coffee at a certain temperature, not too hot, but not completely cold yet. But mostly I hate to burn my mouth with a hot coffee, or any other beverage for that matter. So I though an overnight coffee flavored oatmeal would be a good idea!


Overnight moka oat

1 cup oat
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon instant coffee
2 teaspoon cocoa powder
a pinch of salt
2 tea spoon of agave nectar (or your favorite sweetener, also, you just put as much as you want, I don’t like mine too sweet)

Mix everything at night in a mason jar. Refrigerate till morning. And eat.

Hope you enjoy it!

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment