BodyShop haul


I recently realised that I never spend the 50% off on one product I got when I subscribed to the BodyShop card. I had the firm intention of only buying one thing. But you know how it is… I got there and there was a third item for free when you bought 2, so there began the spending…

I ended up with more than I expected.




I heard good things about both the Camomile waterproof eye & lip make-up remover and the InstaBlur all-in-one primer. So these two were easy picks. I still haven’t tried either of the two, because I have other products I try to use up, but once I do, I’ll keep you updated.

Then I got the Argan oil lip balm and the almond hand & nail cream. They are both pretty good, even if I haven’t used them a ton yet.

I picked the vitamin C facial cleansing polish because I knew I would go out of my current cleanser soon. I liked the facial mist of this line that I used a couple of months back, so i thought I would give this a go.

I also got a small size of the coconut body butter, because they are always good, and I never tried the coconut one, even if that’s one of my favorite scents.

The last thing I got was this invisible lip liner. Since I don’t own lots of lip liner, I thought it would be a good start, because it should work with everything. I only used it once as I write this, and I can’t say much yet, ecxept that it is (obviously) a little hard to know if you lined everything you had to.



So that was my recent BodyShop haul, I haven’t tried many of these yet, but I was feeling like sharing!

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment