Green eyeliner


Over the past months, but mostly in early fall, I really enjoyed this rediscovery of mine. I got this Marcelle eyeliner a while back as a gift. I remember thinking back then that green eyeliner was a little bit weird. But actually, it looks really good! Not only is it different, but it is also a little more subtle than black eyeliner. One this last point, this makes it easier to apply, just because it's a little more forgiving if the line is not perfectly perfect.




What do you think, is this something you would like to try?


4 comments :

  1. This color looks gorgeous, I would have never looked at it twice in the shops but it's not to crazy and really suits your eye color.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a touch of color, without being too colorful. :)

      Delete
  2. Looks really nice ! honestly I think I am going to try similar colour soon ! nice post

    by the way you have a new follower ...me ! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete