5 face oils



I love beauty oils, for hair, body or face. As for face oils, it pretty much completly taken the place of moisturizers.




The two first oils I'll talk about I both got as sample over the holidays. It's Caudalie Divine Oil and the Josie Maran 100% Pure Light Argan Oil. I alternately use both of them the same way. I put them on in the morning after cleansing my face. I've been using them for about a month now and my skin really seams more glowy. The Josie Maran one have no sent whatsoever, as the Caudalie one have a semi-strong sent. I never used any of their other product, but somehow I feel like it's their signature sent (?).



I remember Bio Oil being all the rage back when I started watching YouTube Beauty videos. And for good reasons. It seams to have fallen into oblivion since then. I stumble upon it this summer at the drugstore and remembered how much I used to love it and decided I would give it an other go. I was not disappointed, it cleared my face of unwanted blemishes. Now that the weather is cold, I tend to gravitate more around moisturizing products, but I still use it once in a while when I have problematic skin. Also, it is said to be anti-aging, and since I discovered little wrinkles around my eyes yesterday (why, oh why?!), that is not a bad thing.



I like to use the Evoluderm Huile de Beauté à l'Amande Douce (sweet almond oil) as a night time moisturizer. It's a little more thick in texture than the Josie Maran or Caudalie ones. I apply a thick layer on my face and go to bed, and it really does the trick.



The last oil of the five is no other than tea three oil from the BodyShop. I use it as a spot treatment, of course. But I also used it in the past mixed with either a night time moisturizer.

These are my top 5 face oils. Have you tried any of these before? What is your favorite oil? Leave a comment bellow, I would love the read what you have to say!

16 comments :

  1. I did not know you could use Bio Oil on your face, I usually use it for scars but I'm going to try it as a face oil. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a fan of face oils! I mix a drop or two of Josie Maran's original argan oil into my moisturizer every morning. Love it! It's the only thing that seems to be saving my face from winter this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that face oils always make the biggest difference to my skin. I'm currently loving rosehip oil

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never heard of rose hip oil before. But after a quick google search I know I will need to try it!

      Delete
  4. I love using face oils! I used Bio Oil years a go, and I remember loving it. Josie Maran's Argan Oil is one of my favorites, I use it on my face, body and hair. It's a little miracle worker ;)

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used the Josie Maran oil on my hair and body, I will try that!

      Delete
  5. i've never tried a face oil before but i love the body shop's tea tree stuff so i might give it a try :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really moisturizing, you definitely should try it :)

      Delete
  6. I'm a huge fan of facial oils! I love coconut oil for my hair and body too. I love Ole Henriksen's facial oil a lot. Thanks for linking up with us at the Best of the Blogosphere! Hope to see you back this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love coconut oil too, it have so much different uses! What is the Ole Henriksen facial oil you use? I have a sample of their pure truth facial oil, is that the one?

      Delete
  7. I've just started getting into using face oils. I had been using tea tree as a spot treatment, but not very often. I've been using tamanu oil before moisturizing - omg. This stuff is like magic. My skin kind of panicked the first few days (read: purging) but after that cleared up my skin has looked great. 90% sure my acne scars are less prominent, too! Sorry, I'm rambling a bit... I have a sample of the Josie Maran one and I should really try it out!
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, I never heard of ramanu oil before! But from what you are saying it sounds really good! I add that to my shopping list!

      Delete
  8. essential oils can do some amazing things for your skin. There's several essential oils to browse, with advantages running from decreasing wrinkles and peeling skin to mending scars and clearing up skin inflammation. The way to adding essential oils to your skincare routine is to utilize them appropriately—which means you'll need to blend drops of the oil in with a cream, lotion, or a bearer oil like jojoba, coconut, or argan oil. Make certain to look to the base for additional on essential oil weakening and wellbeing as you include oils into your skincare schedule

    ReplyDelete