I tried : Josie Maran Coconut Water Eyeshadow


This is the most pigmented and easy to use eyeshadow!

It is a bit weird, really watery and you have to shake it before using. Then, you just apply the tiniest bit of product on the lid. You really have to use it sparsely, or at least for everyday use. It can either look natural when using it sheer. You can also make it really in your face to make your eyes pop out when you use more of the product. 

The other important point about this product is that it is moisturizing. It's part coconut water and part argan oil. If you read one of my latest post about this eye cream, you may know that I recently had really dry eyelids. So this product adds a nice amount of moisture.

I have the shade Rio De Rose Gold.

Have you tried this product? Did you come across something similar? I would really like to know!

4 comments :

  1. This looks unique I've never heard of a coconut water/argan oil eyeshadow colour before. How long does it last? I'd be worried about it creasing on my eye lids because of the argan oil.

    www.pyaribeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't creased on me at all. But I usually don't have lots of creasing problems..

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen liquid eye shadows, I have tried a liquid blush and it did take some getting used to! I don't know if I would like this.. like you say maybe some getting used to! But if a little goes a long way it would last ages! Plus I love the look of this colour.

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you know how much to put on the lid, it is actually really to use!

      Delete