Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Polish



I'm having a hard time with my nails lately. Or to be more precises, with the longevity of my nail polish.

The ones who were lasting a while two months ago are only lasting a day or two right now. This is really annoying.

The only nail polishes that last on my nails are the Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy ones.

I had some of them, but none I was feeling like wearing. So I ended up getting two more colors this week. I also bought the top coat, thinking it would help other polish last longer.

On the bright side, these polish last a long time. Right now, about five day, but longer back when my nails where in better state.

On the downside, the top coat, to me, smells like old wet towels, that's not good. It also doesn't have an amazing color selection. The colors are nice, there are just not that much of them, compared to other the regular Revlon nail polish line.

But right now, all I care about is the longevity. I can't be bothered to reply polish every day.

What are your favorite nail polish right now? Or those that last the longest on you?

2 comments :

  1. I'm a huge fan of the Revlon Colorstay formula as well. They have one that's jade green which is beautiful in the fall time! I find that NYC polishes actually last a long time on me too and it's so inexpensive!

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple of the NYC polishes, but for some reason never reach for them. Definitely going to try it nex!

      Delete