DIY flower hair clip


I've seen lots for floral hair accessories lately, and I'm sure you did too. It's been a trend for a couple of years now and, of course, with summer right around the corner, it's more present than ever.

It's the kind of trend I love, but I'm never sure I would really wear it. So I though a DIY was required.

I had a few fake flowers lying around and a bunch of hair clip I would never wear on their own. It ended up being a really simple project.

What you will need:
Fake flowers
Hair clips
Glue
Scissors



I started by cutting the flowers off of the bouquet. Then I applied glue to the hair clip (I used crazy glue, but I think a hot gun glue would work even better) and clued it to the green plastic part for the flower. And then I waited for it to dry.

It's as simple as that. Now it time to play around with those flowery hair clips!



Do you like this floral trend and are you wearing any? I'm always a little self couscous about wearing statements like time, but I think it looks great!

4 comments :

  1. This looks stunning! I love it! I'll have to make one of these with my daughter next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it inspired you! Hope your daughter is going to like it!

      Delete
  2. What a cute idea! Looks pretty easy for us non crafty (me!) types as well! Also, I love your curls! Do you use a curling wand or flat iron to get them? Thanks for linking up with us at the Best of the Blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! For my hair, I just braided them overnight! That trick never used to work on me before, but somehow now it does

      Delete