Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer



I got this Argan Illuminizer a while back, in a Josie Maran value set. Since then, I had quite a strong love-hate relationship with it. I guess I haven't found the right way to use it, until now.

The thing is, I liked the formula, but hated the packaging. The pump let way too much product out, and if you haven't used it in a while, what comes out first is drier and thicker than it is supposed to be. Sometimes sample sized product have crappy packaging, but this seems to be full size, as they sell the same quantity on the Website. That being said, I think they changed the packaging since then, which, I have to say, looks way better.

But I started using it by unscrewing the lid and not using the pump, which works like a charm.

The product itself, when used as a regular highlighter, gives a really nice, natural glow to the cheeks (or anywhere) as the shimmers are very fine. It is a golden-champagne color and it blends well on the skin. But it can also be used mixed with foundation or moisturizer, for an all over glow. The fact that it is so versatile makes it an even more interesting product.

Now that I don't have to deal with the pump, I can see myself wearing the Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer a lot more.

Have you tried this product? What is your favorite highlighter?

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment