Fall Picks

Gendots - Fall Picks - Revlon Gel Envy, Nyx butter lipstick, L'oreal Infalloble, Tarte.


As I am doing every seasons now, today I am sharing my make up picks for Fall. For me, it rhymes with dark berry lips and even darker burgundy nails and if there is one reason I am exited for fall is the makeup and fashion. Certainly not the promise of winter weather to come...

A dark nail polish
To me, nothing in the beauty realm screams more fall than a deep berry or burgundy shade of nail polish. Here I have Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy in the shade Queen of Hearts. I also talked about it in my September favourites last week.

A neutral nail polish
Another essential of my nails in the fall is a colour neutral polish. It could be a nude, but I seem to gravitate more toward greys in this time of the year. Right now on my nails I have Sally Hansen 404 Greige.

A dark lip
Dark lipsticks are also a fall staple for a lot of people. I won't lie, I don't wear it that much on a daily basis but I still absolutely love it and definitely rock it on weekends. Here I have L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick Persistent Plum 737 which is a really deep and opaque one. I also have NYX Butter Lipstick in Hunk (which I just rediscovered after thinking I lost it last winter) it is definitely more sheer than the L'Oreal one and is not as dark as it seems in the tube but is still a gorgeous colour.

A barely there blush
My last fall pick is a basic and neutral blush that won't steal the show to that berry lip. Here I have one from last year Tarte Christmas set.

That were my fall picks. What are your staples for the season?

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment