10 Christmas links


Hey! It's Christmas soon and I found some interesting link. Thought I'd share!

No Bake Peppermint White Chocolate Cheesecakes
Yum!

Hot chocolate combinations
Spice up your hot chocolate!

Make the House Smell Like Christmas
Making your house smell good the

Holiday stuffed crepes
Christmas dinner leftover made different

Mini gingerbread house
I can't read this, but it's just the cutest thing.

DIY snow globes
That is so cute and it looks easy to make

DIY snow globes terrarium
But I think this is the one decoration I'll end up making!

Gift tags
Print this or create your own! Since I don't have a printer, I'm going to DIY it!

Christmas Tree Pull-Apart bread
This is so cute, Christmas tree shaped pull apart bread

Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
Yes, just yes.

This is the end!

I'm so bad at blogging lately. I think getting all of that blogging & social media stuff organized need to be one of my new year resolution. That might actually be one I would end up following up on.

1 comment :

  1. Fun links. I wish christmas wasn't over already! I just snagged two gingerbread house sets at IKEA for 70 cents each haha!

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete