Evening Routine



Usually, the first thing I do when I get home is feeding the cats. Otherwise, they will just scream at me until I do.

Then I will prepare food for myself. I sometimes have something already prepared but usually I don't and I end up doing something really fast like avocado on toast, pasta or eggs.

Then I'm taking a hot bath, sometimes adding some bubbles (I technically don't have bubble bath product, but I use whatever shower gel I didn't like) or a bath bomb (right now I have a few from the Body Shop Smoky Poppy Seed range). Then I try to do my whole skincare routine, but I often take shortcuts. I usually stick to the Body Shop Aloe Serum and whatever moisturizer I have on hand.

Then I spend the rest of the evening on the couch, under a pile of blankets cuddling with my cats while watching Netflix. And probably eating snacks.

That as interesting as my day to day life goes. But I'm sure most of us are on the same boat.

What do you do on a regular schedule evening? Are you as lazy as I am with your skincare routine?

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment