Living Room Mood Board



Today I'm doing something a little different. I'm sharing with you my plans to redecorate my apartment by showing you the “living room makeover” Pintetest board I created to keep the inspirational pictures I found and wanted to recreate.

I wanted to work around what I had and couldn't change without spending money I don't have. Aka the couch. I didn't want to buy anything before we are more settled. So, we are keeping the dark velvet green couch and it is the main element I decided to work around.

As much as I love that whole all white esthetic that is going on right now that couch was just not going to work with it. So, I looked around and started to see these tropical leaves and dark walls. They were calling it something like moody botanical. I was calling it perfect for my living room.

So here's the board. The painting job is done, but I still need to style the room. (I have those two shelves that are just… Not straight) I'll show you the final result when I'm done, but in the mean time here are all those amazing photos. (Also, it's an easy post to pull out as I'm working on painting the kitchen this weekend)


Are you planning any room makeover? What trend are you into lately? I'd love to know (and steal inspiration)! Don't hesitate to leave links to your home decor board below!

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment