10 Ways To Eat Your Greens



Greens. Was there anything worse to eat as a kid? But even if we get around to eating, and even enjoying it as an adult, we can always use some inspiration to make it different and more appealing.

I was browsing Pinterest, as one do, and came across a lot of mouth watering photos of green veggies. I thought I'd share so you can spice up your side dishes too!

Spoiler: May contain traces of bacon.


01. Broccoli Tots by Gimme Delicious

These Broccoli tots are probably the best way to turn veggies into something you’d usually feel a little bad about eating. From breakfast to late night snack, these would be perfect.

02. Green Beans Portobellos by The Wicked Noodle

I absolutely love mushrooms. Any type, in anything and no matter the cooking method. This recipe would make the perfect side dish with a roasted chicken but to be honest, I could probably eat it as a main dish too.

03. Green Goddess Hummus by Hapa Nom Nom

So, hummus is already pretty healthy on its own. But why not switching it up, you wouldn't want to get bored with it, would you? This one is made with edamame and avocado. What else can you ask for?

04. 5 Minutes Magic Green Sauce by Pinch Of Yum

Magic sauce! There's no way not to love something called magic. Just the name makes me happy. Do you know what else makes me happy? It only takes 5 minutes to make and it's good with everything. EVERYTHING.

05. Proscuitto Wrapped Asparagus by Damn Delicious

I warned you there might be bacon somewhere in these recipes. Okay, okay, this is not bacon, but it's close enough. And you could totally change the proscuitto for bacon anyway.

06. Loaded power Salad by What's Gaby Cooking

I love, love, love big salads with little to no lettuce in it. I’m just not the biggest fan of lettuce, whatever. This one has everything you need to stay filled up for a while too. They serve it with a basil vinaigrette, which I’m sure is really good, but try it with the 5 minute magic sauce. You’re welcome.

07. Restaurant Style Chinese Greens by Rasa Malaysia

If you ask me, Asians are definitely doing veggies right. I mean, somehow they make the most boring veggies look mouth watering. Not that bok choy are boring. I really love bok choy. This is a really easy recipe you can make with any greens.

08. Spicy Sichuan Green by Kalyn Kitchen

Green beans are not always my favorite veggie, but I've used the recipe for edamame, broccoli and even radishes before and it works great with all of them. Also, sichuan dishes are just the best. If you like spicy that is.

09. Avocado Pasta by Damn Delicious

Pasta? Yes, please. Avocado? Can eat it by the spoonful. Mix the two to create an amazing guilt free carb dish? I'm definitely in. And I’m sure you will be too.

10. Spinach Wraps by Katie At The Kitchen Door

Look the amazing color these wraps have and try to tell me you wouldn't want to eat one right now… It is a fail proof way to eat veggies without even noticing. Also, the pictures just look amazing.

Bonus: Is your leafy greens always get bad before you get a chance to eat it? Read this article by Whole New Mom.


Stock photo from kaboompics.com






0 commentaires :

Post a Comment