Taking some time off


Usually I'm spending all of my weekend mornings alone because my boyfriend is working, so I end up grabbing whatever to eat while I do some cleaning or blogging... Or TV watching. But sometimes it's nice to take some extra time to prepare a nice meal, create a mood and relax while enjoying a nice brunch. And yesterday this is what I've done.

Not that this was anything fancy, but I’d rather not spend too much time cooking if it’s only for me. It’s just not as fun.

So I cooked french toast & an egg, brew some tea and sat down to read a book while eating.

Taking some time for myself to relax actually made me more productive for the rest of the day.

So take some time off too. It can be brunch, a bubble bath, a face mask, go for a walk or browsing Netflix. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you take some time off once in a while! Because as much as we'd all like to think we're wonder woman, everyone needs to relax from time to time.

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment