Lancôme Grandiôse Eyeliner & Mascara Review



I feel like every post I’ve started over the last months (like… both of them) I’ve been saying how long it’s been since the last time I’ve blog. And it’s still the case. Kinda don’t know how to start this thing.

I’ve been having major computer issues. And after many back and forth at the apple store I’ve decided I’d better just buy a new computer. But there was an issue with it and I took it back. And I’m still computer-less for now.

It is making me so unhappy not to be able to do this thing I love. I’ve also been planning to open an Etsy design shop, which could not happen if I don’t have a computer to design whatever I will be selling. I felt like my life was on hold. First world problem I guess.

But enough rambling. I’m sure I’ll get back to it in the next weeks anyway. I’m here today to talk about four lovely products Lancôme was nice enough to send me. (OMG. LANCÔME HAS SENT ME STUFF! I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE IT!)

I was lucky enough to get three of their Grandiôse Eyeliners in blue, brown & silver. I also got their Grandiôse Mascara in the blue color.

Lancôme Grandiôse Eyeliner in Brown

Wow. This liquid liner is SO mat. I absolutely love the look it gives. It’s pretty long lasting and the movable handle makes it super easy to use. The brown is a nice play on the classic black eyeliner but it has more of an every day look to it.

Lancôme Grandiôse Eyeliner in Blue

Love the blue! This is such a subtle pop of color. I had blue eyeliners before but the color of this one is richer somehow. I think this is my favorite out of the three. It is blue enough to look different but dark enough that it’s a subtle pop of color and not too much ‘in your face’.

Lancôme Grandiôse Eyeliner in Silver

I have to say, I was pretty skeptical about this one. I didn’t think I would get any wear out of it except maybe for the (very) occasional more dressed up party. I was wrong. It is silver, yes, but somehow it’s not too much. It just adds a little something special to your eye. I’ve even been wearing it to work, so it’s definitely not too much.

Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara in Blue

I have to say, this is a pretty good mascara. It does a very good job at volumizing but it can get a bit clumpy if you’re not careful. I love the effect of the blue color, it definitely gives something different to any look. The only thing I dislike about it is that it tends to be hard to remove, even with an oil based makeup remover.

Have you tried these Lancôme products before? What is your favorite shade of eyeliner? I’d love to explore different colors!

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment