Night time skincare routine



Part two of my skincare routine: night time. So let's get right into it!



First of all, I take off my makeup with some coconut oil, and I try to close the container as fast as I can before my cat tries  to lick it all.  Coconut oil is cheap and it does the job of getting it all off very well, so I haven't been searching for any "real" makeup remover.

Then, usually in the shower, I clean my face with a scrubby cleanser. Right now it is the St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub. I though I was going to love it, mostly because it's in the same sent then my currant body wash, which smells so good, and I was, for some reasons, overly excited about it, thinking I would smell so good. The cleanser really doesn't smell as much as the body wash, which I guess is actually a good thing because if it as less fragrance it's more gentle on the skin? I don't know. I don't really like the actual scrub on the cleanser, I like the scrubbing beads to be a little bit bigger and less sand-like. But I bought it, so I'm going to use it to the end (it's not that bad either).



Step three, I spray rose water all over my face. This is just rose water that I put in a spray bottle, nothing fancy, but it is a natural toner, plus it smells good and I think it's calming, so it is perfect for night time. 

Then, same thing as my morning routine: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum. I just talked about that in my last post so there is nothing more to say.

Then, The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Gel if I have any breakout, just like my morning routine, again.

Then the last thing I put on my face is a face oil. I just finish this home brand copy of Bio Oil. This thing lasted me about a year and a half, this is quite good. When I first started using this I saw such a big change in my skin.

So this is all of my night time skincare routine. Do you have any "holly grail" product to recommend? Any DIY/natural skincare?

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment