3 to the test #1




I tried a number of new product lately and I thought it would be interesting to talk about it. This isn't exactly a first impression, but it isn't an in depth review either. It's somewhere in the middle.

AmorePacific Cushion Compact Foundation* in 102 Light (pink)
I still don't know what to think of this foundation. When I first apply it, it looks gorgeous. But as the day goes by, it seems to settle in dry skin. But the day that I took this picture, it didn't do that and looked good until I took it off. As I just wore make up for the sake of the picture, I didn't do my whole routine before it and applied it to bare skin. So I'm thinking maybe it interferes with another product I'm using underneath. I'll have to keep playing around with it to see what I'm doing wrong for it to look bad just on some days. Other than that, I love the whole cushion thing, it makes application so easy.

NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Espresso
I have a love hate relationship with this product. Over all, I really like it but the wand is way too big and I often end up with gel outside of my brows that I have to clean up. I think if they would make it just a little bit smaller it would be a really great product.

Arbonne Smoothed Over Lipstick* in Iris
This one I just don't like. It is a really nice shade, but it doesn't go on even at all. At first I though it was just because my lips were dry, but then I did my whole lip care routine (LINK), ended up with really soft lips and it still was patchy. A few days ago, I tried to apply just a tin layer with a lip brush and it looked nice, like a berry tint. But I'm sad that I can't use it as a full on dark lipstick.

Have you tried any if these products? What were your thoughts?

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment