3 Samples



I tried lots of samples lately so I thought it might be a good idea to round them up to talk about some of them.

Gosling's Chop Saver*
I received three of these a while back. I used two and kept the last one to be able to take pictures if I needed to. Then life took over and I took a blogging break for a couple of months. So this post was the perfect place for it. The product itself feels good on the lips. It is a thick texture and stays a long time on. If I apply it at night I can still kinda feel it the next morning which says a lot for me. It's moisturizing and over all a good lip balm.

Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water
I do not like this. I try to remove my eye makeup and it doesn't look like I'm removing anything. Every time I feel like I need to go back with coconut oil to take all the makeup off.

Wojo Energy, Focus & Calm*
Like the lip balm, I received this a while back. I really didn't know what I would think of this but I end up loving it! I mainly used the energy ones but it had really been a life saver. For some reasons at the beginning of January I had no energy at all. I spent new year sleeping on the couch. But I had to go back to work on Monday and I was still as tired. So I started using it at work and it really, really made a difference. I can't drink coffee because I'm “allergic” to caffeine. This product has some caffeine in it but not enough for me to feel bad. I could still feel that deep down I was tired but I was able to get through my day without falling asleep on my desk (which I definitely did when not using this). What's in it you may ask? Mainly vitamins and plant extracts. How does it work? It's liquid you add to more liquid. It as a vitamin pill taste to it, kinda powdery but it's so worth it.

What new product, sample or not, did you try lately?

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment