Small drugstore haul




What is a girl to do after a hard day of work, when her bus stops right next to a drugstore? Do a little shopping, of course! So here is a small haul of what I bought last week, on a whim.


Fist of all, I have been looking for the limited edition of the latest Maybelin color tatoo for... The last two months I think? And I finlally put my hand on it. I was SO exited!!! After having trying theses two: beige-ing beaty and nud compliment I think they are not as good as the regular ones, but, I still like them, for different reasons. The lightest one, beige-ing beauty is kind of gliterry ( instead of shimmery ) and I didn't really extedted that, I will not wear it the way I though I would, but I think I'll still enjoy it. The darker one, nude compliment, Is somehow like their regular shade though as taupe with shimmer in it. The consistensy I think is a little bit weird, when I apply it! i feel like it's thinner than they other ones I have ( or maybe it just didn't have time to dry? ). But the good thing about this one is that it last quite a long time! I swatched it on my arm, and the next day, even after I showerd, I still saw a mark on my skin. It doesn't last THAT long on the eyes, but maybe only because of the make up remover. Over all, I don't regret buying these.


I saw this mask that I never saw before and I thought I'd give it a go, since I love anything coco. I tryed it and I think I might havr to go back and buy more! After trying it, my skin felt so soft and hydrated, which, honestly, it haven't been in the last month. 


Finally, I bought two nail polishes. One from the same Revon colorstay line I talked about in my march favs and is called seashell. I had it on for the last week and the lasting power is there. But I cleaned the printer at work on monday, so I have black stains on my nails, so I couldn't really enjoyed it that much because of that. The second one is from the same Maybeline limited edition line than the color tatoo and is in the color Warm me up. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm always exited for a new nude in my nail pilish collection.

So that is all. They also gave me a nail file with it, which is always nice.

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment