FOTD with Tarte new purchases





I usually am one to look a bargain, and will rarely try something more expensive that the usual. For that reason, I have very few highend beauty product. I definetely am a drugstore kind of girl, where I am able to find really decent products. So if I can find a great blush for 8$, why would I pay 28$ for another one? Well, I do have an answer to this question, because I do want to try theses products, I am just too cheap I guess.





A few weeks back, I had a really bad day, with a very expensive bill for exceeding my internet limit (I thought it was unlimited, it was not). I was angry and felt like I was paying at empty. Fast forward to the next day, I decided I was better to pay for something physical I will actually use (it doesn't make that much sense now that I think of it...). So I ended up on the Sephora website, with the Tarte Bon Voyage Collector's Set And Travel Bag  and the Tarte Pigment of Imagination Deluxe Cheek Set in my basket. (By the way, they say they send 3 free samples with each purshase, and made me choose the 3, but I only got one I didn't ask for... Is that how it usually works?)



You can see here what is on my face, using my new Tarte purchases. 

  • Revlon nearly naked foundation
  • Maybeline the colossal cat eye mascara
  • Bodyshop honey bronzer
  • Becca dual coverage compact concealer
  • L'oréal magic lumi light infusing primer
  • Maybeline color tatoo in tough as taupe
  • Tarte Limited-edition cheek stain in Muse
  • Tarte LipSurgence lip gloss in Visionary
  • Tarte LipSurgence lip tint in Romantic
  • Tarte Amazonian clay eye shadows pallette

0 commentaires :

Post a Comment