March Favorites



Hey! I haven't post anything in a long, long time. But it doesn't mean I haven't been blogging at all! I decided to take some time off at the beginning of the year because I was having a hard time getting things done in time and to be honest I just wasn't enjoying blogging anymore.

But between then and now I actually been blogging a lot, kind of. By taking the pressure of the posting day out of the equation I started enjoying it again and I have lots of stuff planned and posts already written. I also have some special projects I'm working on that will be revealed later this year.

But for now let's just talk about my favorites of the lasts months:

Blanket Scarf
I've been looking for a square blanket scarf for a while but never seem to find any that was not really overpriced. I received this one for Christmas so I'm not exactly sure where it is from but it is just perfect. I absolutely love the colors!

NYX Blending Brush
NYX products used to be kinda hard to come by, but in the last six months I see them more and more in different drugstores. And I won't complain about it. I wanted to try one of their brushes mainly because I never heard about it and wanted something new. I love it. It works well while being inexpensive.

Kat Von D Liner
It's the one eyeliner I kept hearing about and for good reasons. It definitely didn't disappoint me. After buying multiple cheap eyeliner that just didn't work at all I decided to invest a little more and I don't think I'll ever go back.

F.A.B. Cleanser
I tried a small size of this cleanser before and if I'm right it might have made it in a previous favorite post. I tried it again and loved it again. It's the perfect simple, soft cleanser. And it makes my skin super soft after using it too.

TRESsemme Shampoo and Conditioner*
I received this back in February… and a few days after I received another one. I don't really know how or why it happened but now I have shampoo and conditioner for a while. Tresemme's bottle are always super big so I probably won't have to buy anything for at least a year. At least I really like the product. It makes my hair feel really soft and contrary to some other shampoo/conditioner I don't feel like I have a lot of buildups.

Did you try any of these products? I know lots of other blogger got the TRESemme products too. What did you think about it? What other products did you like lately?

2 comments :

  1. Ooohh, from what I can see, the pattern of the blanket scarf looks great! I got one recently but it's actually more of a poncho. I have the tresemme system and I think it makes my hair soft but I always feel tempted to put on conditioner again after shampooing.

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Yeah, I get confused every time too. I always need a moment to remember which one to use first!

      Delete